This window should ...
... help you to understand the Crises Information
Platform. Not all pages have there own help dialog.
About the current section!
In order to find the single crisis that you seek or for surfing through
current and past natural disasters we provide you a list, starting with
the newest crises. The list allows you to filter by different criteria,
e.g. by crises type or alert level.
What is this page about?
This page allows you to get more information about a single natural disaster event.
You can actively participate and/or get the following type of information:
- This tab contains all crises information from official sources and lets you comment this event.
- The multimedia tab allows you to upload images (in the near future also videos) that are related
to this event. Feel free to document the natural disaster or the destruction afterwards.
- Missing People
- This tab can be used if you are searching for a person or if you have found somebody that searches
for his loved once. Each missing person has a related status that classifies him/her as missing, found
or death. Additional each person has a related image and other information that helps to recognize him/her.
- The locations tab is used to report facilities and there status. For example you can report that the
hospital near your current location is destroyed. This helps other people that need medical help to get
directly to a hospital that is intact.
- Share the current crisis with your mobile device, e.g. your phone or a tablet. The mobile device should
visualize this crisis immediatley (a few seconds, dependent on your network connection).